Saturday, September 15, 2012

at The Escapees Escapade, Sedalia, MO!!

Bad sleeping last night at Horseshoe Lake. Racoons kept crawling on my
hood?! Widows were shut & there's no food out. Some other creature, a
bird or animal, screeched every hour or so. I set my alarm for 5:30
because I had to drive right across the whole St. Louis metro area and
wanted to beat the traffic. I did. There was hardly any at 6:25.

I made to Sedalia by 11. They squeezed me into a spot under a tree, I
hooked up the electric & sewer, and they provide free wi-fi. Man is
there a LOT of RVs here in every direction; mostly huge ones. I walked
over to get my Welcome Bag of goodies and see where the buildings were.
It's at least a 10 minute walk. This is where the Missouri State Fair
is held and it's big.

The seminars don't start until Monday morning although there is a
First-Timers Orientation tomorrow.

I hope it's quiet tonight! It's cloudy, 65 degrees and a 12mph wind
right now.

1 comment: