Monday, September 17, 2012

Lots of rigs


This morning I went to connect my water hose to the utility post and
discovered a problem. I store the hose in the water heater cabinet
along with some other stuff. I pulled the hose out and noticed the
floor was all wet in there! I found one pipe connection with water
dripping out 1 drop every 20 seconds or so. I tightened it and it
stopped so I have a fan blowing in there to dry it out.

Went to the see the RV Show. One had a 23'x9' "living room" which means
my Sunrader would about fit in there. 6'8" ceilings. $249,000.  Bought
a couple things at the RV Marketplace and talked the the guy
representing the WNY Escapee Chapter. Also talked to the Caamco sewer
hose dealer who, believe it or not, is in a 1986 Toyota motorhome. I saw
it parked last night; looks much worse than mine. He said it had leaks
and lots of rotten wood. He sold his big Class A and bought this
because it's easier and cheaper to drive.

Took a panorama shot and a short movie of all the motorhomes around.
They are still arriving. They have little underpasses to walk over to
the fair area from the campground.



--
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment