Monday, October 8, 2012

Acadiana Campground, Lafayette, LA

Left Lake Fausse this morning for this city campground in Lafayette
where I have cell service. There's a view of the Levee Road where I had my blow out. Hard to see but there are no shoulders; it slopes down on both sides. Also a picture of the carts they use to haul the harvested sugar cane.
 When I set up here i logged on to TireRack.com using my phone
cabled to my mac and ordered (6) new tires to be shipped to Delta World
Tire 2 miles from me here. Since the main TireRack warehouse is in
Shreveport, LA, they will arrive tomorrow. Shipping was $70. When they
come, Delta World Tire will call me and I'll go have them installed.

Nice little park, only $13/day including electric and water. There is a
nature center and lots of trails and boardwalks. About 10 campers here
now.

No comments:

Post a Comment