Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hershey Highway

I left Laura's at Yorktown after an eventful 6 days... Had fun playing
with the kids. I managed to wash my poor motorhome for the 1st time in
almost 2 months. The black marks the tire blowout caused were tough.
Tried various cleaners, brushes and scrubbies but NG. Finally got some
gasoline and a rag which washed it right off (along with the Poli-Glow
polish). Looks a lot better, though.

Traveled up towards Hershey, PA then to Palmyra, PA where my daughter
Angela lives. I did not stay long but I played with little Samantha, Angela
made a pineapple upside down cake and Saturday night we watched "The
Avengers"! Next day Nelson grabbed his chain saw and cut down some
arborvitae trees so the old, broken hot tub could be removed.

Next stop: H O M E!

No comments:

Post a Comment